Chhavi Mittal shares the ‘scariest’ moment as her hair gets burnt; gives a health update about her rashes and back spasm – Times of India

Chhavi Mittal shares the 'scariest' moment as her hair gets burnt; gives a health update about her rashes and back spasm - Times of India

Chavi MittalAn actress revealed recently. Seat accident In which he The hair caught fire. He posted a video of the incident. Instagram, calling it the “scariest” experience he had ever had. In the post, she admitted that accidents happen on set, but emphasized her fear when her hair caught fire.
Chhvi thanked. Kiran GroverTo come to his aid and put out the flames with his bare hands. The actress also made a post.vlog About the event, giving a spontaneous account of the unexpected and frightening event. She was standing next to her husband when there were candles in the corner, her hair caught fire and Karan quickly extinguished the fire with his hand. Chhawi asked, burnt hair? Kiran confirmed, adding, “I could smell it.” Chhavi said, “There was an accident on set and my hair got burnt. Thank you so much Karan, I owe my hair.”
Chhavi wrote, “Accidents happen on set, but my hair catching on fire somehow felt the scariest!! I accidentally caught it on camera too! Also thank you @karanvgrover for giving me your Saved with bare hands!” In a vlog to share what actually happened, the actress shared that her previous rash had finally improved and she wore jewelery after a long time. Chhavi further said that while she was going for the shoot, she had a back spasm.

TV actress Chhvi Mittal on writing her motherhood memoir

Chhvi talked about losing 8 kgs in 3 months so now she is going on a cut diet to lose fat. He revealed that he had to stop the gym due to back pain. He shared, “Sometimes we do many things for health, sometimes we do things that have a bad effect on ourselves. Smoking, occasional drinking, and sweets. Matters a lot because it affects your health.Discipline.Everything in your routine and career depends on your discipline. The increase was due to my body heat so I started drinking a lot of water and food which keeps my body cool.”

vlog,Seat accident,The scariest moment,The spots,Kiran Grover,Instagram,Health update,The hair caught fire,Chavi Mittal,Itching of the back
chhavi-mittal-shares-the-scariest-moment-as-her-hair-gets-burnt-gives-a-health-update-about-her-rashes-and-back-spasm-times-of-india

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*